A core tenet of Somatic Personal Resonance Education is that the physical body is one’s life experience as embodied in matter/form. One of the unique qualities of SPRe® is that every session is understood as an aspect of a whole personal and physical organization. People choose SPRe® when something feels “stuck” in their bodies and/or their lives, they are often at a crossroads and recognize a need for change.
Stress is a generic word to describe a very personal experience that affects every body differently. SPRe® helps to interpret each body’s unique communication style. The process of SPRe® empowers clients to have more options for the vicissitudes of life.
Your body can’t text or email you, but it does communicate frequently.
Aspects of SPRe®
- Because SPRe® combines traditionally separated modalities, the result is an economical, efficient and effective use of the client’s resources.
- SPRe® helps create a physical structure capable of supporting emotional changes.
- Each 60 minute session includes seated dialogue that informs attuned bodywork. The bodywork takes place with the client fully clothed on the practitioners table.
- Conversation and exploratory dialog uncover the links between physical tension, life patterns and belief systems.
- The practitioner uses an elliptical motion through the system that functions in a similar fashion to sonar – the motion explores what is working too hard in your body and what could be more supportive. The attuned bodywork affects each joint and body segment, creating lasting shifts in structure, providing greater mobility, preventing degeneration; and allowing for sustained pain relief.
- The relationship between client and practitioner is critical when exploring the relational issues which exist with family and career.
- The intention is to find comfort both emotionally and physically in the structure or blueprint you were given from birth.
- Learning to interpret, attend, and respond to your body’s information allows for greater success at work and in personal relationships.
For more information visit www.sprebodywork.com.
To schedule an appointment, call Jill Ableson at 206 957 7773 or Martine Dedek at 206 547 5116.