Somatic Personal Resonance provides an innovative and effective method for relieving physical and emotional pain. If you are seeking change and want to learn how personal and physical change come together, this is the work for you.
“Soma” means body. The development of physical symptoms in response to seemingly overwhelming feelings or thoughts is called somatization. Our physical bodies react before our minds recognize what to do with the information.
Aspects of SPRe®
- Because SPRe® combines traditionally separated modalities, the result is an economical, efficient and effective use of the client’s resources.
- SPRe® helps create a physical structure capable of supporting psychological changes.
- Each 60 minute session includes seated dialogue that informs attuned bodywork. The bodywork takes place with the client fully clothed on the practitioners table.
- Conversation and exploratory dialog uncover the links between physical tension, life patterns and belief systems.
- The practitioner uses an elliptical motion through the body that functions in a similar fashion to sonar – the motion explores what is working too hard in your body and what could be more supportive. The attuned bodywork can affect the entire body and create lasting shifts in structure, providing greater mobility, ease of movement and allowing for sustained pain relief.
- The relationship between client and practitioner is critical when exploring the relational issues which exist with family and career.
- The intention is to find comfort both emotionally and physically in the structure or blueprint you were given from birth.
- Learning to interpret, attend, and respond to your body’s information allows for greater success at work and in personal relationships.
For more information visit www.sprebodywork.com.
To schedule an appointment, call Jill Ableson at 206 957 7773 or Martine Dedek at 206 547 5116.